Thursday, October 21, 2010


fantasy is completely out of reality

every0ne need = sum1 2 cheer up their life....
everyone need = sum1 2 give them some spirit & rebuild the broken pieces of the heart...
everyone need = sum1 2 lean his butt & being a gud listener...
everyone need = sum1 2 lurv them, no matter how they are..
everyone need = sum1 2 keep them accompany in the darkness of life...
everyone need = sum1 2 understand them, in whatever condition..
everyone need = sum1 2 be their soulmate,till the end of their life..

everyone need = sum1 2 walk t0gether & gain an awesome lifestyle..
everyone need = sum1 2 take care of them, either in a poor or a great day....
everyone need = sum1 2 make them feel a relief when a disaster come closer...

# Those are the things that i really need.... and really want 2 point it out..2 whom it may
concern...

dear my sweetheart,


i do lurv u... till the rest of my life.. i willing 2 do anything, juz 4 ur smile...ur happiness and ur satisfaction... i won't ever break ur heart, even once... i really mean it, seriously!!!
i'll shower u wif lots of care & lurv..... i'll treat u as well as i could... diz is my promises...!!!
coz u r my soul.........& hardly, i can't stay without u...4 sure!!! my care & my luf 4 u won't ever b less...till i completely close my eyes, till my heart completely stop beating...till the silent & last breath.... i'll b wif u, now & 4ever...
if i'm walk away all over the world... juz only u, stick on my mind.. it won't slip away, even fade...
a moment with u, makes me feel hunger 4 it when i walk alone... coz i really need u man!!
...........badrul hissham....... I REALLY LURV U..!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment